Family law addresses some of life's most challenging issues. If you are seeking an attorney to help you resolve a family law matter related to your marriage, your children, your finances or an estate, I can help you.
I am attorney Morgan S. Daniels. I advise and represent clients in a wide variety of Louisiana family law matters that call for experienced legal counsel. My firm's areas of practice include:
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested cases
- Child custody matters related to divorce and to children of unmarried parents
- Child support matters, including modification of existing court orders
- Spousal support and property division
- Adoption, including stepparent adoption
- Estate planning that protects families and makes arrangements for the future
- Successions involving the transfer of assets when a loved one passes away
Results-Oriented, Values-Driven Representation
My practice is driven by values, including honesty and a commitment to helping my clients achieve favorable results. As your lawyer, I can help you take steps to move your case toward the best possible outcome. At the same time, I will be frank with you about what your options are and what obstacles you might be facing. I will prepare you for whatever lies ahead so you can be ready for it.
Practical, Cost-Effective Guidance
My services are designed to be practical and cost-effective. While you are free to invest as much as you want in the resolution of your legal matter — litigated divorces, for example, can get expensive — my objective will always be to help you resolve it as efficiently and quickly as possible. I generally attempt to solve disputes through negotiation and stay out of court, since this tends to keep both costs and stress levels down.
Contact A Metairie Child Custody Attorney For A Free Consultation
Contact me for a free consultation with a New Orleans divorce and family law attorney. I can answer your questions and help you understand your options for resolving your family law matter.
I accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Validated parking is available in the Annex Garage, which is accessible from Loyola Avenue or South Rampart Street.